domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2018

The country I would like to visit.

The country I would like to visit.


The country I would like to visit someday is Grecia because have incomparable touristic places like monuments, landscape and other beautiful places. I know that Grecia is a historic place so, I would like know and learn about this history. I believe that the Grecia history is very interesting because talk about of the past of a country and also is part of the history of the world.
In Grecia, I would like visit to place like for example the beach Navagio, because is a beach beautiful with crystalline water and white sand. Also, I would like visit to the historic Parthenon, the float monasteries of Meteora and other near places that I believe are beautiful and wonderful.
I would like go to the live in other country out Chile, because I don’t know if I would like lives in Grecia. Although, I would like studies in Grecia or work for before I go to the visit other countries like Italy, Europe, France or countries in Latin American.




Resultado de imagen para grecia

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario