domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2018

My Best Holidays




My Best Holidays.
Daniela Cañete Gaete

My best holidays was in december of 2015 when I traveled to the south of Chile. I traveled by bus to differents parts in the south like Puerto Varas, Puerto Montt and Chiloé. I went for 4 days to the south and helped me know new places and beautiful landscapes.
I visited different places of south of Chile, like "The petrohué falls", Llanquihue Lake, the Puerto Varas city, Puerto Montt city and the last day, I visited too the island of Chiloé. When I was to Puerto Montt, I went to lunch to Angelmo, that place is really nice and the food is really great. Also, I liked the landscape with rain and the sensation when I went to walk for the city was great. All that trip was great for my, it was a beautiful adventure.
That trip has been the best because I went with my mother and my four best Friends of the school, Angela, Rosa, Romina and Rosi. After that summer, for things of the life, our friendship finished, so that is a trip very important for my and I have pretty and the best remembers about this trip, for the same reason I don't want to forget it.
Therefore, I would like to travel to the south again, but also, I would like to visit other places of the country that are beautiful place too same that the place visited previously.

          Imagen relacionada


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario