domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2018

Biography


My name is Daniel Ignacia Cañete Gaete and I have 22 years old. I was born in 7 of July of 1996 in the hospital of Santa Cruz. My family is my father Jaime, my mother Maria, and I have a one brother, Daniel. Now, he has a son and he lives with your girlfriends Karen and his son Joaquín in Santa Cruz and my parent and I lives in Chepica at present. We lives near of my grandfather. He lives with my uncle and your family. In my house I have a dog and a cat.
I am studied in the basic school Luz María Crespo and then studied in the Liceo Fermín del Real Catillo of Chepica. Then, I entered to study Psichology at Universidad de Chile, so I have that arrive to live in Santiago. First I live in Conchalí with my friends and a cousin, but then we have change of house. From them and at moment I live in Santiago Centro in a apartment with three friends, Leidy, Camila and Valentina. Leidy is students of Deontology at Universidad de Chile, Valentina’s students of Veterinary Science at Universidad de Chile too and Camila´s student Architecture at Universidad Mayor.
When I was a girl I wanted be teacher, then I wanted studies Differentiate Education, because I like jobs with children. However, I am studied psychology because combines all likes me and allow me to help others and understands him. In the Future, I would like works in a School with the children and your parents, with the teacher and with others professional of the School.
In my free times I like go to walk at hill with my friends or my cousin’s, listen to music, especially romantic music, read a book and watch movies or Tv. When I arrive to Chepica, I go with my cousin’s and my nephew to play football or a playground to play and funnies. I like eat junk food like french fries, hot dog and churrascos or pizza.Sometimes I like cook lasagna, chicken rice or pastas, although I would like learn to cook more thing. I like do sport, play football and play Volleyball, but I’m not have many times to do sport. In general, I have a read so much or study so much for at Universidad, so I go the Gym twice a week and I do activities with exercises machine.

Someday, I would like travel for the world and go to lives out of Chile.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario