domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2018

Musical Group: Maroon 5


Maroon 5

Today I going to talk about my favorite  musica lgroup, your name is Maroon 5. They are a group formed  originally in 1994 in United Stated.
The theme in all his songs is the love that they often lose; songs like "This Love", "Makes Me Wonder" and "Misery" are cynical songs that express dissatisfaction with a love relationship. Althougth, also there are more emotional songs which express an ideal romantic relationship like "She Will Be Loved" and "Never Gonna Leave This Bed"
If you ask me about my favorite song, I Will say that my favorite song is  Stereo Hearts, because I like the Melody. Its a song that invite to dance and really I enjoy a lot this song. But also like other songs like Lips on you, and a new song called Girls like you. If you want hear to Maroon 5, I recommend you hear one of the 3 songs that I said previusly.
When the group musical travel to Chile for a concert, I Will go to he concert. Really, I will love it see a concert this group. I imagine that his concert are fantastic y amazing and I hope enjoy a lot go to the concert.

I look forward to the day when Maroon 5 returns to Chile. 



 Imagen relacionada

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario