domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2018

My favorite Taster Recipe.


My favorite Taster Recipe


Hello, my name is Daniela Cañete. Today, I am going to talk about my Favorite taster recipe. The name is Lasagna. Do you know how to make lasagna? The lasagna is a Italian plate and it is very easy to cook lasagna and it is easier than other plates like Ravioles.
For the preparations the Lasagna, the first is prepare a pot for do a meat. I don’t know if you want using different condiment for prepare the meat, but you can using any condiment that you want for to cook Lasagna. Later, is to prepare the sauce with the meat and also, the pre-cook the dough in other pot for two minutes.  When the dough is ready, in a platter; put one dough, sauce with meat and cheese. And it is all for cook lasagna. I asked me if you like the cheese, because for cook lasagna is necessary use a lot cheese.  
When the lasagna its ready is necessary put in the over for the cook end. And it is all, the lasagna it’s ready for eat.
How you see, to cook lasagna it’s more simple than expected. So, now you are ready to prepare lasagna.


 Resultado de imagen para lasaña

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario