domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2018

My future Job



MY FUTURE JOB

I am studing psychology and i woul like have a job relationed with this career. I imagine a job with a good laboral environment, good relationship with co-workes and a job that help me development professionally. But also, I would like have a job that allows me to be happy. If I work like psychologist, I Will work in the indoor more that outdoor. Althoght, I also Will work in the outdoor, all depends on the area that I decide to specialize.

When I Will work, I think that I would not like travel a lot, because my Work is with persons, I work with emotions, mental illness, problems of the persons and other situations of the persons, so that I could not travel a lot for my work. But if I travel for my work, i Will do it. And about of salary, I dont know still how much many  I could earn in the work .

I still dont know that specialization I could take. At the momento, I have two speciallize that i like. The firts is Educational Psychology, and the second is Laboral Psychology. This month I have to decide for a one. I like Educational Psycology because I could work with children and I also like laboral psychology because I consider very important the health in the job context and is a area that have a lot work.

I have that take a decision for the next year because I start do profesional practice. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario